4.2 Java for Android
flow.ci supports several recent versions of Java for Android as well as multiple frameworks, dependency management tools, and plugins for the language.
- JDK (jdk7,jdk8)
- SDK （android -14 ~ android - 23 ）
In flow.ci, we use Gradle as the default build tool for Android projects.
- Initalize：environment initialization
- Variables：set environment variables
- Cache：faster building
- Git Clone：pull the latest code from git
- Build:deploy packages with your own script
Message notifications plugins:
Code detection plugins:
- fir.im Uploader：generate .ipa or .apk files and uploads them to fir.im beta app distribution platform
- qiniu Upload: upload any output file to Qiniu
- Custom Script：custom scripts allow you to further customize your flows, create and add steps fitting your unique workflow